Sunday 2nd September, what a lovely, sunny day out!
We had a stand with 5 cars, attracting lots of visitors. Great to chat to you all!
We were a Gold Sponsor of the event.
We loved watching our technicians take on the hill in the Renaissance Porsche Track Car.
They had a great time and will definitely be back!
This was also the day that the ‘nut & bolt cufflink’ was created!
Great work for our Porsche technician, Jack, who couldn’t find his cufflinks the morning of the climb! (Photo below!!)
We had the following cars on our stand;
- BMW M240I ACS
- BMW E46 M3 CONVERTIBLE
- PORSCHE 911(997) CARRERA 2S
- PORSCHE 911(993) CARRERA 4
- PORSCHE BOXSTER 24V S SPORT EDITION
- RENAISSANCE LAND ROVER DEFENDER
- RENAISSANCE PORSCHE TRACK CAR
Published: Wednesday 12th September 2018